4 Main Points for Website Security
Make all your passwords EXTRA STRONG.
Your passwords should be made up of a MINIMUM of 12 Characters including;
- Upper and Lower Case letters
- Characters like, < ? @ $ *
Keep your website software up to date.
The latest’s software normally has security fixes to reduce the threads that can cost you loss of personal information, your website, your time and money
Back Up important information
This includes having a backup of your website, so if you suffer from an online threat, you have clean uncorrupted files saved somewhere secure. So you can be bad online quicker and at a lower cost than a complete rebuild.
Security & Monitoring software
We recommend security software that continually monitors security threads to your website
- Security scanning
- Firewall to block common security threats like fake Googlebots, malicious scans from hackers and botnets.
- Continuously scans for malware and phishing URL’s including all URL’s on the Google Safe Browsing List in all your comments, posts and files that are security threats.
- Real-time blocking of known attackers. If another site is attacked and blocks the attacker, your site is automatically be protected as well