Get Organised NOW for QLD Small Business Basics Grants Round 2
The Queensland Government has announced $5 Million for the next round of $5,000 Business Boost Grants for Regional Queensland.
Business Basics Grants $5,000 excluding GST.
This grant program is competitively assessed. Not all applications will be funded.
The Business Basics grants program provides support to businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice.
This support includes funded activities in 5 priorities:
- Website build or upgrades
- Training and coaching
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- not have been approved for funding under Round 1 of the Business Basics Grants program
- have fewer than 20 employees (by head count) at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters, and be based in regional Queensland (use the eligibility tool to check your location)
- have a turnover of $300,000 or less for the last financial year (2020–21)
Business Basic Grant Round 2 Guidelines and the Regional Queensland area – https://findnetsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/business-basics-grants-round-2-regional-guidelines.pdf
Need a hand to apply for the Grant?
Click here and let the Grants Collective Help
Let’s See What Marketing You Can Get for FREE.
Let’s help you become more profitable in business
Check out the links above and if you qualify let’s submit a Proposal on your behalf.
Let’s see if we can get a Government Grant to upgrade your website, integrate systems to make your business run smoother.
Maybe you want more website traffic… We can work out solutions to help you become more profitable in business.