Do you want to show your email address to your clients & prospective clients on your website however you don’t want have your email address harvested by spammers.
Here is an answer to hide your email address from internet bots that harvest email addresses.
Just say you want your email address to look like email@example.com to a humans but you don’t want it usable by a spammer.
To make your email address usable by spammers
- In the admin area of your website, add the email address eg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the source code view/text view (see attached image)
- replace the “@” with #64; and replace the “.” with #46;
- So email@example.com in code view looks like yourname#64;yourdomain#46;com
- Save the page & now your email address is not usable by spammers.