A follow on from the previous article – Google Places now Google Plus for Business
Please see Note below before making a review.
Google Reviews on your Google + for Business page is critical for your local listing ranking & your business link to Google Maps.
Placing a review on the new Google + for Business page has changed so here is a few tips
- Either click on the ‘Write a review’ that is part of a *Local Search result or click on the G+ (or Google Review) link on a businesses website
- You will need to be logged into your Google account (Google+ or Gmail account)
If you do not have one you will need to follow the links & create one, which also includes verifying it.
- Then write a review, by clicking on the ‘pencil icon’
- After writing the review click on the ‘star icons’ to rank the business you have written the review for.
- Click on Publish, if the publish button is greyed out then you haven’t ranked the business.
*Local Search is a Google Search for a
product & or service in a location.
eg ‘auto electrician Canberra’ or ‘battery Canberra’
DO NOT make multiple reviews from the same computer, same IP address, or same network. Google will ban your listing if they think that reviews are not genuine from individual consumers.